-
August 25th, 2005, 09:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
To an amazing suprise, today I received addy in the mail, such a long trip. Again, she has numbers on her neck?? The book seems to be autographed by the author for a little girl she knew and given for a birthday in 1994, and her dress says "Made in West Germany for Pleasant Company, Doll contains All Synthetic fiber. @1986 Pleasant Company"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but how can I have a doll from 1986, if she wasn't released until 1993? She was from ebay, and came with her quilt too, 1993. Does anyone have a dress like hers, or a doll with a dress like hers, or do I have something really special here??? Please let me know.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/in...?id=2121747393
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks